Saturday, June 11, 2011

Inside My Digs...

 So...Maemie has informed me that several people would like to see the inside of Marriott's Towne Place Suites. Bear with me, there are quite a few pictures to this blog...but I wanted to be thorough!

I never thought I would see the day when someone would be cleaning up after me because if you know me, you are aware that I love to clean :) Every time I come back from work and my room is cleaned I chuckle to myself! The towels are folded and refreshed, the trash taken out, my bed made, the floor is vacuumed, and blankets are folded. I don't have the heart to tell them I can do it myself--haha!


My closet is spacious with shelving....


The living room area is cute...and the T.V. swivels so that I can see it from the computer AND from my bed.



The kitchen area has granite counter tops, a microwave, oven, and a refrigerator! It is perfect for whipping up meals for myself. The unit also came with a large and small saucepan, a stock pot, saute pan, a cutting board, colander, a spatula, silverware, cereal bowls, plates, and glasses. I am well-equipped!

 This bed is soooooooo comfortable! Enough said ;)




I am a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment